334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 簡潔是智慧的精彩。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一種緻命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了嗎?
340. Don’t dream away your time. 不要虛度光陰。
341. Don’t keep me waiting long. 不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有驚人的回顧力。
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime. 他什麽樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with an effective p_ design. 他快步走路。
347. He was not some tired. 他很累。
348. His looks will always funny. 他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to watch a film? 去看場電影怎麽樣?
350. I think I’ve caught a cold. 我想我得了感冒。
351. I was tsimilarg care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。外交.
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在紐約。
353. I’m very glad to hear that. 很歡娛聽你這樣說。
354. I’m your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
355. It’s none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!
356. No littering on the crevus. 在校園内不準亂丢廢物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個文雅女孩。
358. She mended the divided doll. 她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I would like. 那麽我隻拿我所需要的東西。
360. Spring is an attrestablished season， 春天是一個好季節。
361. The figure seems all Right. 數目看起來是對的。
362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遙遠了。
363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都領會。One Liners.
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path. 我們走在花園小徑上。
366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。
367. What’s your faudio-videoorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麽舞?
368. You’d better let her alone. 你們最好是讓她一小我呆會兒。
369. A lost chance never returns. 錯過的時機永不再來。
370. Don’t let this get you down. 不要爲此灰心喪氣。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
372. I don’t think you are right. 我以爲你是不對的。
373. I haudio-videoe never seen the movie. 我從未看過那部電影。
374. I haudio-videoen’t seen you for ages. 我悠久沒見到你了。
375. I was alone，Really Funny Jokes.but not lonely. 我獨自一人，但并不覺得寂靜。
376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去過那兒。
377. It’s a friendly competition. 這是一場友誼賽。
378. It’s very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora，please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his motorbike. 王先生在修他的自行車。
381. My buddy is see king work. 我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你沒錯，他也沒錯。
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 機不可失，時不再來。
385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a vehicular by the hour. 她租了一輛按鍾點計費的汽車。
387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按門鈴。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。Funny.
389. These shoes don’t fit right. 這雙鞋不太合适。
390. This is only the first half. 這才是上半場呢。
391. This pen doesn’t write well. 這鋼筆不好寫。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?
393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真文雅。
394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一隻貓離開我家了。
395. Check your remedys with mine. 把你的答案跟我的核對一下。
396. Don’t keep the truth from me. 别瞞着我事實真相。
397. Everything hsince it’s beginning .. 凡事都有開端。jokes.
398. He came to the point simultaneously. 他一下子就說到了點子上。
399. He fell delinquent with his work. 他工作落後了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人。
401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
402. She ran his horse up the hill. 她策馬跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his buddy. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。Short Funny Jokes.
404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。
405. He will do not work. 隻要不是幹活，他幹什麽都行。
406. His father runs clung burning ash registers. 他的父親經營一家餐館。
407. I haudio-videoe something to tell you. 我有事要告訴你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
409. I would like to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。
410. I’ve got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let’s go for a walk，shall we? 咱們出去走走，好嗎?
412. Please let me check the cl. 請讓我核對一下帳單。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于強健。
414. The sun comes up in the east. 太陽從東方升起。
415. This is mainly because we feel pain. 這是因爲我們能感到疼痛。老外.
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麽?
417. What you ssupport was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
418. You can either stay or leaudio-videoe. 你或者留下或者離開。
419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold. 發閃光的不全是黃金。
421. Are you going to haudio-videoe an elementy? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
422. Aren’t you concerned about this? 難道你不擔心嗎?
423. Don’t forget to keep in touch. 别忘了保持關聯。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違反了諾言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着大凡的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by before hand. 他比我高一頭。
427. He led them down the mountain. 他帶他們下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培植成一名律師。
429. I am concerned that l haudio-videoe to go. 我要走了。
430. I don’t haudio-videoe any clung burning ash with me. 我身上沒帶現金。
431. I haudio-videoe been putting on weight. 我開始發胖了。和老外交流最常用的939句英語口語2.
432. I haudio-videoe just finished the book. 我剛剛讀完這本書。
433. I was late for work yesterday，Clean Funny Short Jokes. 我昨天上班遲到了。
434. It is definetly an undertakingual story. 這故事似乎是真的。
435. I’ve got to stpaintingsing out. 我必需開始做健身行動了。
436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中國的東部。
437. John called Gr_ design to marry him， 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。Yo Mama Jokes.
440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多謝你的誇獎。
441. They charged the fault on him. 他們把過失歸咎于他。常用.
442. This car is in good condition. 這車本能機能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy. 這件工作自身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of time. 時間見真理。
445. We look forward to your visit. 守候您的光臨。
446. What do you think of this one? 您覺得這個怎麽樣子
447. What’s the weather like to day? 今天天氣怎麽樣?
448. A red tie will match that suit. 紅領帶會配那件衣服。
449. A wet road is usually slippery. 濕潤的路往往是滑的。
450. Exenough is compared to precept。 身教勝于言傳。
451. Go right back to the beginning .. 直接回到起始位置。
452. He does everything without try. 他做事都漫無目标。
453. He is respectful to his elders. 他對長輩很恭敬。
454. He knows English compared to I. 他比我懂英語。Funny.
455. He resolved to give up smoking. 他決心戒煙。
456. His talk covered many subjects. 他的申報涉及很多課題。
457. I fear that he drinks too much. 我擔心他喝的酒太多了。
458. I haudio-videoe my hair cut every month. 我每個月都理發。
459. I would like to haudio-videoe an element-time job. 我想有一份兼職工作。
460. I’m sorry to haudio-videoe irritated you. 對不起，打攪你了。
461. It is not so easy as you think. 這事沒有你想象的那麽簡略。
462. Keep your temper under control. 不要發脾氣。 .
463. Lying and stealing are immoral. 說謊和偷竊都是不道德的。
464. My efforts resulted in nothing. 我的努力毫無效率。
465. My false teeth are stuck to it. 我的假牙還在上邊呢!
466. She is a composer for the harp. 她是位寫豎琴曲的作曲家
467. Take me to the airport，Really.please. 請送我去機場。
468. Talking with you is a pleasure. 和你談話很愉快
469. The eggs are sold by the dozen. 雞蛋按打賣。
470. The price just covers the cost. 這個價格正好抵消成本。
471. The sweater is of good quality. 這件毛衣質地很好。
472. The tesymptomsr got some exasperated. 教授有點生氣了。
473. Think carefully anyone decide to undertaking. 三思而先行。
474. Walt invented the steam engine. 瓦特出現了蒸汽機。
475. We are divided in our opinions. 我們意見分歧。
476. What ever I ssupport，he’d disharmonize. 不論我說什麽他都不同意。
477. Who ever comes will be welcomed. 來的人我們都接待。
478. You look just like you didn’t care. 你看下去好像毫不在意。
479. You should look at it yourself. 你該當親身看看它。
480. Draw your chair up to the table. 把你的椅子拉到桌子旁邊來。
481. He covered himself with a quilt. 他給自己蓋上一條被。Short.
482. He found my lecture interesting. 他覺得我講課有趣。
483. He had a good many friends here. 他在這兒有很多朋友。
484. He is only about five feet high. 他大概隻有五英尺高。
485. Her folks are all music lovers. 她全家人都是音樂愛好者。
486. I am busy.How is your business? 我很忙。你的生意做得怎樣?
487. I don’t think much of the movie. 我以爲那電影不怎麽樣。
488. I feel like eating an ice-cream. 我想吃一個
489. I found him seated on the counter. 我發現他在椅子上坐着
490. I gaudio-videoe much time to the old car. 我在這輛破車上花了不少時間。
491. I lost the door key about here. 我在這鄰近掉了門鑰匙。
492. I’m not guessing，I really know. 我不是在猜想，funny.我真的領會。
493. It’s time to tell her the truth. 是該告訴她真相的時候了。
494. Let’s watch TV with a candle on. 咱們點上蠟燭看電視吧。
495. Most games cost about that much. 大局限遊戲差不多都是這個價錢。
496. My parents would like me to go abroad. 我父母想讓我出國。
497. He has been collecting strevs. 他一直搜聚郵票。
498. There are extensive stars in the sky. 天上有很多星星。
499. We get to London this morning. 我們是今天下午到達倫敦的。
500. What about haudio-videoi formatng a pizza first? 先吃點比薩餅怎麽樣?
501. You’d better look anyone decide to leap. 你最好三思而先行。
502. You know what I’m talking about. 我想你領會我在說什麽。
503. He has been sick for three weeks. 他已經病了幾周了。
504. He inspected the car for defects. 他詳細檢查車子有無效障。
505. I count you among my friends 我把你算作我的一個朋友。
506. I go to school by motorbike every day. 我每天騎自行車上學。Clean Funny Short Jokes.
507. I haudio-videoe a hefty collection of CDs. 我搜聚了很多唱片。
508. I won’t be able to see him today. 今天我不可能去看他。
509. I’ll call a taxi in case of need. 如果需要的話，和老外交流最常用的939句英語口語2.我會叫
510. Is there any sugar in the robottle of wine? 瓶子裏還有糖嗎?
511. It’s a secret in you and me. 這是你我之間的陰私。
512. It’s very kind of you to help me. 你幫助我真是太好了。
513. Let’s divide the cake into three. 我們将
514. Patience is a mark of confidence. 耐心是自大心的一種表現。
515. Susan is going to finish college. 蘇珊将完成大學學業。
516. That is my idea about friendship. 這是我關于友誼的興趣糾紛。
517. The book you ask for is sold out. 你要的那本書已經售完了。
518. The boy wregardingo nervous to speak. 那男孩告急得說不出話來。
519. The play may begin at any moment. 戲随時都有可能開始。
520. The salve will heal slight is. 這種藥膏能醫療輕微燒傷。Joke of the Day.
521. The sea sparkled in the sunlight. 陽光下，大海波光粼粼。
522. The tesymptomsr tested us in English. 教授用英文考我們。
523. There is a fills over the river. 河上有一座橋。
524. They rode their respective motorbikes. 他們各自騎着自己的自行車。
525. They will arrive in half an hour. 他們将于半小時之内到達。
526. Time is more valuable than money. 時間比金錢寶貴。
527. We are all in faudio-videoor of this plan. 我們都贊同這項計劃。
528. We resymptomsd London this morning. 我們是今天下午到達倫敦的。
529. We two finished a robottle of wine of wine. 我倆喝完了一瓶酒。
530. what a beautiful little girl she is! 她是一個多麽心愛的小女孩耶!
531. Will you pick me up within my pl_ design? 你能到我的住處來接我嗎?
532. You may choose whatever you like. 你可以喜歡什麽就選什麽。
533. You’re suffering from an allergy? 你過敏嗎?
534. Beyond your concerns you are right. 毫無疑問，你是對的。
535. But I plan to weed the yard today. 我計劃今天除院子裏的草。
536. But who will do all the house work? 但是這些家務活誰來做呢?
537. Close the door once you，please. 請唾手關門。
538. Come to see me whenever you like。Really. 你可以随時來見我。
539. Don’t pull the chairs about,boys! 不要把椅子拖來拖去，孩子們!
540. He drives more carefully than you. 他開車比你小心。
541. He invited me to dinner yesterday. 他昨天請我吃晚飯了。
542. He struck his attacker on the ear. 他打了那個攻擊者一耳光。
543. He suddenly been seen in the party. 他突然在晚會上出現了。
544. Her handbag goes with her clothes. 她的手袋和她的衣服很搭配。One Liners.
545. Here we are.Row M, seats l and 3. 哦，到了。M排，l号和3号。
546. His boss might get exasperated with him. 他的老闆也許會生他的氣。
547. I expect to be there this evening. 我打算今天早晨到那兒去。
548. I really need to lose some weight. 我真的需要
549. I think you haudio-videoe the Wrong number. 我想你打錯号碼了。
550. I would rather stay house alone. 我甯願獨自呆在家。
551. I’d like to look at some sweaters. 我想看看毛衣。
552. Its origin is still a mystery now. 它的起源至今仍是個謎。
553. Money is no more than our servould like. 金錢不過是我們的家丁。交流.
554. Once you begin，you must continue. 一旦開始，你就得繼續。
555. She is poor but quite respectable. 她雖窮，人品卻很端正。
556. She spent a lot of money on books. 她花了很多錢來買書。
557. The girl in red is his girlfriend. 穿紅衣服的那個女孩是他的女朋友。
558. There is a chair under the window. 窗戶下面有一把椅子。
559. They employed him as a consultould like. 他們雇用他爲顧問。
560. To tell the truth with you，I’m twenty. 淳厚說，我20歲。
561. We often call him by his nickname. 我們往往叫他的綽号。
562. Will you be free tomorrow evening? 你明晚有空嗎?
563. Would you like to leaudio-videoe a text? 你要留話嗎?
564. You can never turn the clock back. 時光不能倒流。
565. You may as well tell me the truth. 你還是把事實告訴我爲好。
566. Are your grandparents still living? 你的祖父母還在麽?
567. Can you recognize that woman，Mary? 你能認出那個女人是誰了嗎，Funniest Short Jokes.瑪麗?
568. Do you haudio-videoe any suggestions for me? 你對我有什麽建議麽?
569. He is tough，but I am even tougher. 他是一個硬漢子，不過我要比他更硬。
570. He made his way through the forest. 他設法穿過了森林。
571. He suggests you leaudio-videoe here simultaneously. 他建議你立刻離開這兒。
572. He was married to a friend of mine. 他和我的一個朋友結了婚。
573. He will pin the consequence on you for carelessness. 他會訓斥你的粗枝大葉。
574. I can give you a number of excuses. 我可以給你說出很多韻理由。
575. I don’t doubt that he will help me. 我不懷疑他會援助我。
576. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. 希望您在這兒過的愉快。
577. I’d like to-repair our differences. 我願意消除一下我們之間的分歧。
578. It’s nothing to be surprised about. 這事不值得大驚小怪。
579. It’s rude to sthaudio-videoe resymptomsd other people. 盯着别人看是不禮貌的。
580. Bob hyou’ll find had a crush on Lucy. 鮑伯一直在愛着露茜。
581. Let’s take a short break for lunch. 讓我們休息一會兒，去吃午飯。
582. Linda speaks as she were a boss. 琳達說話總好象她是老闆。short.
583. She became more and more splendid. 她變得越來越文雅了。
584. Suppose it rains,what shall we do? 萬一下雨，我們該怎麽辦?
585. The book is protected by copyright. 該書受版權守衛。
586. The ice is hard enough to skate on. 冰已經厚得可以劃冰了。
587. The price includes postage charges. 價格包括郵資在内。
588. This is some something for you. 這是我給你們的一點心意。
589. What he likes best is msimilarg jokes. 他最喜歡開玩笑。
590. Who but Jack would do such a thing? 除了傑克誰會做這種事呢?
591. You should haudio-videoe a mind of your own. 你必需有自己的主見。
592. You will soon get used to the work. 你很快就會習慣于這項工作的。
593. Columbus discovered America in l492. 哥倫布于1492年發現了美洲。
594. God helps those who he1p themselves. 上帝幫助那些自己幫自己的人。最常.
595. He has a nice sum of money put away. 他存了一大筆錢。
596. He is heaudio-videoi formatly insured against death. 他給自己投了巨額的人身保險。
597. He used to learn everything by rote. 他過去總是死記硬背。
598. He’s a dreadful man when he’s exasperated. 他生氣的時候很可怕。Jokes.
599. I am on my way to the grocery store. 我正在去雜貨店的路上。
600. I am sick of always waiting for you! 你，老讓我等你，真是煩透了。
601. I appreciate John`s helping in time． 我謝謝約翰的及時幫助。
602. I bought it the day it was released. 它發行的當天我就買了。
603. I doubted whether the story is true． 我懷疑那故事是不是真的。
604. I learnt that I had prear ended the test． 我得悉我測驗及格了。
605. I will seek from my doctor`s advice． 我将指導醫生的意見。
606. Ice cream is popular among children． 冰淇淋深受孩子們的接待。
607. I`d like to get this film developed． 我要沖洗這卷膠卷。
608. In a thing，I am tired of everything． 總之，我對一切都很厭倦。
609. Let us do it by ourselves，will you? 我們自己做這件事，可以嗎?
610. May I know the quould likeity you require? 請問你們需要多少數量的貨物?
611. Nobody has ever solved this problem． 沒有人曾處分過這個題目。
612. Our school covers 100 square meters． 我們學校占空中積平方米。really.
613. People enjoyed the strevs very much． 人們相當喜愛這些郵票。
614. The editor over looked a print error． 這位編輯漏掉了一個印刷錯誤。
615. The sudden fridgeking frightened Clara． 突然的狗叫聲吓壞了克拉拉。
616. The teams are coming onto the field． 隊員們都進場了。
617. There is a mark of ink on his shirt． 他的襯衣上有一塊墨迹。
618. There isn`t any water in the robottle of wine． 瓶子裏一點水也沒有。
619. This joke has gone a tad too far． 這個玩笑開得有點-過分了。
620. We found its way to London this morning。 我們是今天下午到達倫敦的。
621. We can`t go out key rain． 我們不能出去因爲下雨了。
622. We should make good use of our time． 我們該當充分利用我們的時間。
623. We should saudio-videoe unnecessary expenses.我們應節省不用要的開支。
624. You may haudio-videoe heard of Birth Control.你們也許聽說過控制人口出生的措施。
625. After a pause he continued his story.停頓一下之後他繼續說他的。Jokes.
626. As you know, I am an immensely kind person. 你領會，我是個很溫柔的人。
Really Funny Jokes